WHAT HAVE SCHOOLS SAID ABOUT OUR WORKSHOP?
- The practical activities were highly engaging and clearly very well thought through.
(Holy Family Primary School)
- A very informative, enjoyable session that taught children about a very important issue. I would highly recommend it to others. My class were discussing it for the rest of the day. (Mansel Park Primary)
- Since all of the activities were hands-on, the children found them very engaging and learned a lot from each one. (Sinclair Primary & Nursery)
- Children were able to get involved and have a go themselves. (Holy Family Primary School)
- They could grasp a sense of what the world may look like to someone with a visual impairment and were very engaged. Great activities. (Bitterne Park Primary)
- The children were engaged throughout and loved the activities. All adults were brilliant with the children. (Mansel Park Primary)