A big thank you and huge cheer to our marathon runners Kate & Hayley Scott, Caroline Payne, Tanya Carter who ran the ABP Southampton Marathon & Genie Powers who ran the London Marathon 2018. An amazing amount of money was raised approx £4000 which will be used to support the children and young peoples group and school age young people with a visual impairment to gain additional careers advice & guidance to progress into employment and other opportunities. If anyone wants to run for us next year please let us know as soon as possible as bookings start now! contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eye Health Information Day – Thursday 1st August
- When the blind can see – do we know what we are looking at?
- Ivy’s legacy – we must remember why we were formed, why we exist and who really matters
- Kris’s Blog – My trip on the Lord Nelson
- Free Music Workshop – Friday 12th July
- Sight Loss Frequently Asked Questions
- Thank you Laura
- Shared Spaces
- Life As A Visually Impaired Single Mum
- The fun you have when traveling with passenger assistance through airports – COMMUNICATION MATTERS!