A big thank you and huge cheer to our marathon runners Kate & Hayley Scott, Caroline Payne, Tanya Carter who ran the ABP Southampton Marathon & Genie Powers who ran the London Marathon 2018. An amazing amount of money was raised approx £4000 which will be used to support the children and young peoples group and school age young people with a visual impairment to gain additional careers advice & guidance to progress into employment and other opportunities. If anyone wants to run for us next year please let us know as soon as possible as bookings start now! contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Happy Christmas and a virus-free New Year
- Baking Blind Christmas Cook Booklet
- Nominate us for a £1,000 Christmas present this year!
- Stephen Interviewed About Touchscreen Card Readers on BBC’s ‘In Touch’ Radio Programme
- We can be part of the solution – supporting Red Funnel to improve services for people living with sight loss
- Thank You Christina!
- Will New Touchscreen Card Readers Affect How Visually Impaired People Have to Do Their Shopping?
- How do you know that what you do has an IMPACT?
- Kate swaps dry land for a sailing adventure!
- Making My Day!