A big thank you and huge cheer to our marathon runners Kate & Hayley Scott, Caroline Payne, Tanya Carter who ran the ABP Southampton Marathon & Genie Powers who ran the London Marathon 2018. An amazing amount of money was raised approx £4000 which will be used to support the children and young peoples group and school age young people with a visual impairment to gain additional careers advice & guidance to progress into employment and other opportunities. If anyone wants to run for us next year please let us know as soon as possible as bookings start now! contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bikes, Silent Cars and White Canes – They don’t mix well
- Equality and Diversity in action – great feedback from Kanes Hill Primary School teachers – Penguin and Elephant classes
- UK Airports Hidden Disabilities Scheme
- Problem Solving, Team Building and Cooking your own lunch!
- Retro Mobile Phone with New Technology
- Kate on the Road
- Blind Ambition
- World Braille Day – January 4th
- Making Sight Loss Awareness Training work for Everyone!
- Sight Loss Awareness In Action