The Children & Young’s Peoples group had a great time getting stuck into pottery making on Saturday 12th May . Many thanks to Y Services, Genesis Youth Centre in Locksheath for delivering the session. We also had our marathon runners Kate and Hayley Scott attend the session to meet the young people who will benefit from their amazing fundraising. It was great for them to get involved and find out exactly what the funds raised go towards. Community support is so important to us at Southampton Sight and we greatly appreciate everyone’s involvement in helping Southampton Sight thrive and become a high quality hub of support and specialised information, advice and guidance that it is today.
- Eye Health Information Day – Thursday 1st August
- When the blind can see – do we know what we are looking at?
- Ivy’s legacy – we must remember why we were formed, why we exist and who really matters
- Kris’s Blog – My trip on the Lord Nelson
- Free Music Workshop – Friday 12th July
- Sight Loss Frequently Asked Questions
- Thank you Laura
- Shared Spaces
- Life As A Visually Impaired Single Mum
- The fun you have when traveling with passenger assistance through airports – COMMUNICATION MATTERS!