The Children & Young’s Peoples group had a great time getting stuck into pottery making on Saturday 12th May . Many thanks to Y Services, Genesis Youth Centre in Locksheath for delivering the session. We also had our marathon runners Kate and Hayley Scott attend the session to meet the young people who will benefit from their amazing fundraising. It was great for them to get involved and find out exactly what the funds raised go towards. Community support is so important to us at Southampton Sight and we greatly appreciate everyone’s involvement in helping Southampton Sight thrive and become a high quality hub of support and specialised information, advice and guidance that it is today.
- Bikes, Silent Cars and White Canes – They don’t mix well
- Equality and Diversity in action – great feedback from Kanes Hill Primary School teachers – Penguin and Elephant classes
- UK Airports Hidden Disabilities Scheme
- Problem Solving, Team Building and Cooking your own lunch!
- Retro Mobile Phone with New Technology
- Kate on the Road
- Blind Ambition
- World Braille Day – January 4th
- Making Sight Loss Awareness Training work for Everyone!
- Sight Loss Awareness In Action