We have a stall at University of Southampton #volunteering & #fundraising fayre today #freshersweek #studentsvolunteer. Volunteers are crucial to Southampton Sight, without them we would be unable to offer many of our services. Please if you can help with regular volunteering or one off fundraisers then we would love to hear from you!
- Bikes, Silent Cars and White Canes – They don’t mix well
- Equality and Diversity in action – great feedback from Kanes Hill Primary School teachers – Penguin and Elephant classes
- UK Airports Hidden Disabilities Scheme
- Problem Solving, Team Building and Cooking your own lunch!
- Retro Mobile Phone with New Technology
- Kate on the Road
- Blind Ambition
- World Braille Day – January 4th
- Making Sight Loss Awareness Training work for Everyone!
- Sight Loss Awareness In Action