We have a stall at University of Southampton #volunteering & #fundraising fayre today #freshersweek #studentsvolunteer. Volunteers are crucial to Southampton Sight, without them we would be unable to offer many of our services. Please if you can help with regular volunteering or one off fundraisers then we would love to hear from you!
- World Braille Day – January 4th
- Making Sight Loss Awareness Training work for Everyone!
- Sight Loss Awareness In Action
- Supporting Southampton University Hospital Trust
- FuturEyes – our new PILOT programme for young people living with sight loss funded by Hampshire IOW Community Foundation #iwill fund @HIWCF @SholingMedia
- School Blog
- Changing Attitudes
- Driving a RIB and training with Blind Sailing UK #DareDevilKate
- Thank goodness for my white cane
- Access to Work and our experience at Southampton Sight