Thank you Laura for providing the musical entertainment at the Southampton Sight 120th Celebration Event at Rownhams House
- Lived experience has incredible value and needs to be recognised
- Anyone fancy a cuppa next Thursday?
- It takes a village to raise a child
- Barker-Mill Foundation donates more than £4 million to Hampshire projects
- Seeing Science with Closed Eyes
- Good Food Talks
- Kris’s Blog – Communication Revelation
- Prototype App Testing
- Southampton Sight celebrates 120 years delivering support for people living with sight loss in Southampton
- Telling it how it is living as a blind man and letting children walk in his footsteps. Read Kris’s experience with Primary school children in Southampton.