The children and young people group had a fantastic time with Soco Music Project and produced a magical tune worthy of radio play we think!
- Sight Loss Frequently Asked Questions
- Thank you Laura
- Shared Spaces
- Life As A Visually Impaired Single Mum
- The fun you have when traveling with passenger assistance through airports – COMMUNICATION MATTERS!
- Southampton Sight’s time aboard Tenacious
- Looking at stars with our ears: Making astronomy accessible to the Visually Impaired community
- Bikes, Silent Cars and White Canes – They don’t mix well
- Equality and Diversity in action – great feedback from Kanes Hill Primary School teachers – Penguin and Elephant classes
- UK Airports Hidden Disabilities Scheme