Over the past 12 months a group of national charities have collaborated to create the Sight Advice FAQ Portal: a one-stop-shop for sight loss related questions. The portal is an information hub featuring frequently asked questions aimed to save you time when looking for information and advice. https://www.sightadvicefaq.org.uk/
- Eye Health Information Day – Thursday 1st August
- When the blind can see – do we know what we are looking at?
- Ivy’s legacy – we must remember why we were formed, why we exist and who really matters
- Kris’s Blog – My trip on the Lord Nelson
- Free Music Workshop – Friday 12th July
- Sight Loss Frequently Asked Questions
- Thank you Laura
- Shared Spaces
- Life As A Visually Impaired Single Mum
- The fun you have when traveling with passenger assistance through airports – COMMUNICATION MATTERS!