Over the past 12 months a group of national charities have collaborated to create the Sight Advice FAQ Portal: a one-stop-shop for sight loss related questions. The portal is an information hub featuring frequently asked questions aimed to save you time when looking for information and advice. https://www.sightadvicefaq.org.uk/
- Lived experience has incredible value and needs to be recognised
- Anyone fancy a cuppa next Thursday?
- It takes a village to raise a child
- Barker-Mill Foundation donates more than £4 million to Hampshire projects
- Seeing Science with Closed Eyes
- Good Food Talks
- Kris’s Blog – Communication Revelation
- Prototype App Testing
- Southampton Sight celebrates 120 years delivering support for people living with sight loss in Southampton
- Telling it how it is living as a blind man and letting children walk in his footsteps. Read Kris’s experience with Primary school children in Southampton.