Over the past 12 months a group of national charities have collaborated to create the Sight Advice FAQ Portal: a one-stop-shop for sight loss related questions. The portal is an information hub featuring frequently asked questions aimed to save you time when looking for information and advice. https://www.sightadvicefaq.org.uk/
- Kris’s Blog – Communication Revelation
- Prototype App Testing
- Southampton Sight celebrates 120 years delivering support for people living with sight loss in Southampton
- Telling it how it is living as a blind man and letting children walk in his footsteps. Read Kris’s experience with Primary school children in Southampton.
- Eye Health Information Day – Thursday 1st August
- When the blind can see – do we know what we are looking at?
- Ivy’s legacy – we must remember why we were formed, why we exist and who really matters
- Kris’s Blog – My trip on the Lord Nelson
- Free Music Workshop – Friday 12th July
- Sight Loss Frequently Asked Questions