We have received an amazing grant from Morrison’s for £13,209 which is to be used for the Southampton Sights roof to be fixed. Thank you Morrison’s! we will be all set for the new year with this wonderful gift.
- Retro Mobile Phone with New Technology
- Kate on the Road
- Blind Ambition
- World Braille Day – January 4th
- Making Sight Loss Awareness Training work for Everyone!
- Sight Loss Awareness In Action
- Supporting Southampton University Hospital Trust
- FuturEyes – our new PILOT programme for young people living with sight loss funded by Hampshire IOW Community Foundation #iwill fund @HIWCF @SholingMedia
- School Blog
- Changing Attitudes