We have received an amazing grant from Morrison’s for £13,209 which is to be used for the Southampton Sights roof to be fixed. Thank you Morrison’s! we will be all set for the new year with this wonderful gift.
- Sight Loss Frequently Asked Questions
- Thank you Laura
- Shared Spaces
- Life As A Visually Impaired Single Mum
- The fun you have when traveling with passenger assistance through airports – COMMUNICATION MATTERS!
- Southampton Sight’s time aboard Tenacious
- Looking at stars with our ears: Making astronomy accessible to the Visually Impaired community
- Bikes, Silent Cars and White Canes – They don’t mix well
- Equality and Diversity in action – great feedback from Kanes Hill Primary School teachers – Penguin and Elephant classes
- UK Airports Hidden Disabilities Scheme