As lockdown rumbles on I realise just how much I miss our members, in particular the young people I have met at Southampton Sight. They are such a wonderful group with the whole world ahead of them and despite their sight loss they are ambitious, resilient and fun to be around. So, this week we spoilt them a little and sent round pizza – who doesn’t like pizza? We miss you guys and can’t wait to meet up again soon – we hear Go Ape is open so a day out is called for soon.
- GOOD NEWS – We are opening the office and our resource centre TODAY
- Walking in a Blind Man’s Shoes
- Everyone loves Cookies!
- 100 Years Young!
- Keeping our Young People socially connected whilst physically distancing
- New ways of working together
- The thrill of sailing when you’re blind
- Thank You!
- Keeping our members socially connected when they can’t be physically connected
- Job Vacancy for Specialist Teaching Assistant – Visually Impaired