As lockdown rumbles on I realise just how much I miss our members, in particular the young people I have met at Southampton Sight. They are such a wonderful group with the whole world ahead of them and despite their sight loss they are ambitious, resilient and fun to be around. So, this week we spoilt them a little and sent round pizza – who doesn’t like pizza? We miss you guys and can’t wait to meet up again soon – we hear Go Ape is open so a day out is called for soon.
- Happy Christmas and a virus-free New Year
- Baking Blind Christmas Cook Booklet
- Nominate us for a £1,000 Christmas present this year!
- Stephen Interviewed About Touchscreen Card Readers on BBC’s ‘In Touch’ Radio Programme
- We can be part of the solution – supporting Red Funnel to improve services for people living with sight loss
- Thank You Christina!
- Will New Touchscreen Card Readers Affect How Visually Impaired People Have to Do Their Shopping?
- How do you know that what you do has an IMPACT?
- Kate swaps dry land for a sailing adventure!
- Making My Day!