Sometimes in the charity world we can be all consumed with BAD news – no funding, our members are not getting the support they need from statutory services and the news in the media can make us all feel that things just aren’t going our way. Well here at Southampton Sight we have GOOD NEWS – VERY GOOD NEWS but shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we cant tell you yet – you will have to pop back in the NEW Year to hear all about it. So wishing you all a fantastic Christmas and a good start to 2020 – we are looking forward to it and we hope you are too.
- Sighted issues with face masks can happen to blind people too!
- Summer Raffle Winners
- The Day The Virus Came – a book to support children talking about their Coronavirus experiences by Simon Lashbrooke-Small
- GOOD NEWS – We are opening the office and our resource centre TODAY
- Walking in a Blind Man’s Shoes
- Everyone loves Cookies!
- 100 Years Young!
- Keeping our Young People socially connected whilst physically distancing
- New ways of working together
- The thrill of sailing when you’re blind