Sometimes in the charity world we can be all consumed with BAD news – no funding, our members are not getting the support they need from statutory services and the news in the media can make us all feel that things just aren’t going our way. Well here at Southampton Sight we have GOOD NEWS – VERY GOOD NEWS but shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we cant tell you yet – you will have to pop back in the NEW Year to hear all about it. So wishing you all a fantastic Christmas and a good start to 2020 – we are looking forward to it and we hope you are too.
- Southampton Sight Awareness Challenges for Children
- Southampton Sight News Update
- Opening my eyes to Martial Arts
- Solo travel without sight on the Caledonian Scottish Sleeper
- Crazy Creatures – Saturday 14th March
- When life gives you lemons…make lemonade…?
- Using Statutory Services and Accessible Information – PIP Success @DWP
- A morning with Welsh National Opera
- Low Vision Equipment Day – Wednesday 19th February
- Sailing without sight to Antigua