Yesterday Southampton Sight Service Manager Mandy visited Girlguiding UK 8th Chandlers Ford #Brownies as part of their #disabilityawareness badge. Mandy took along lots of interactive games and activities. Their favourite was matching bones for Ruff (see attached photo) whilst blindfolded. The Brownie’s group also kindly gave us a £50.00 donation!
- World Braille Day – January 4th
- Making Sight Loss Awareness Training work for Everyone!
- Sight Loss Awareness In Action
- Supporting Southampton University Hospital Trust
- FuturEyes – our new PILOT programme for young people living with sight loss funded by Hampshire IOW Community Foundation #iwill fund @HIWCF @SholingMedia
- School Blog
- Changing Attitudes
- Driving a RIB and training with Blind Sailing UK #DareDevilKate
- Thank goodness for my white cane
- Access to Work and our experience at Southampton Sight