Yesterday Southampton Sight Service Manager Mandy visited Girlguiding UK 8th Chandlers Ford #Brownies as part of their #disabilityawareness badge. Mandy took along lots of interactive games and activities. Their favourite was matching bones for Ruff (see attached photo) whilst blindfolded. The Brownie’s group also kindly gave us a £50.00 donation!
- Bikes, Silent Cars and White Canes – They don’t mix well
- Equality and Diversity in action – great feedback from Kanes Hill Primary School teachers – Penguin and Elephant classes
- UK Airports Hidden Disabilities Scheme
- Problem Solving, Team Building and Cooking your own lunch!
- Retro Mobile Phone with New Technology
- Kate on the Road
- Blind Ambition
- World Braille Day – January 4th
- Making Sight Loss Awareness Training work for Everyone!
- Sight Loss Awareness In Action