Yesterday Southampton Sight Service Manager Mandy visited Girlguiding UK 8th Chandlers Ford #Brownies as part of their #disabilityawareness badge. Mandy took along lots of interactive games and activities. Their favourite was matching bones for Ruff (see attached photo) whilst blindfolded. The Brownie’s group also kindly gave us a £50.00 donation!
- Sight Loss Frequently Asked Questions
- Thank you Laura
- Shared Spaces
- Life As A Visually Impaired Single Mum
- The fun you have when traveling with passenger assistance through airports – COMMUNICATION MATTERS!
- Southampton Sight’s time aboard Tenacious
- Looking at stars with our ears: Making astronomy accessible to the Visually Impaired community
- Bikes, Silent Cars and White Canes – They don’t mix well
- Equality and Diversity in action – great feedback from Kanes Hill Primary School teachers – Penguin and Elephant classes
- UK Airports Hidden Disabilities Scheme