Yesterday Southampton Sight Service Manager Mandy visited Girlguiding UK 8th Chandlers Ford #Brownies as part of their #disabilityawareness badge. Mandy took along lots of interactive games and activities. Their favourite was matching bones for Ruff (see attached photo) whilst blindfolded. The Brownie’s group also kindly gave us a £50.00 donation!
- Lived experience has incredible value and needs to be recognised
- Anyone fancy a cuppa next Thursday?
- It takes a village to raise a child
- Barker-Mill Foundation donates more than £4 million to Hampshire projects
- Seeing Science with Closed Eyes
- Good Food Talks
- Kris’s Blog – Communication Revelation
- Prototype App Testing
- Southampton Sight celebrates 120 years delivering support for people living with sight loss in Southampton
- Telling it how it is living as a blind man and letting children walk in his footsteps. Read Kris’s experience with Primary school children in Southampton.