On Saturday 14th March our Children & Young Peoples Group will be having a visit from Crazy Creatures between 10am and 12 noon. This event is open to any child or young person living in Southampton or the surrounding area who is experiencing sight loss together with a sibling or a friend. Crazy Creatures offers something very different with lots to learn and lots of fun to be had for all ages! A whole host of amazing creatures from reptiles to insects, mammals to birds and invertebrates to amphibians from all over the world. There is plenty to see, admire and handle. All animals are risk and temperament assessed to ensure a fantastic display with the safety of the children and animals always put first. For more information or to book a place, please contact Sonia or Gail at Southampton Sight. Telephone: 023 8076 9882 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Happy Christmas and a virus-free New Year
- Baking Blind Christmas Cook Booklet
- Nominate us for a £1,000 Christmas present this year!
- Stephen Interviewed About Touchscreen Card Readers on BBC’s ‘In Touch’ Radio Programme
- We can be part of the solution – supporting Red Funnel to improve services for people living with sight loss
- Thank You Christina!
- Will New Touchscreen Card Readers Affect How Visually Impaired People Have to Do Their Shopping?
- How do you know that what you do has an IMPACT?
- Kate swaps dry land for a sailing adventure!
- Making My Day!