On Saturday 14th March our Children & Young Peoples Group will be having a visit from Crazy Creatures between 10am and 12 noon. This event is open to any child or young person living in Southampton or the surrounding area who is experiencing sight loss together with a sibling or a friend. Crazy Creatures offers something very different with lots to learn and lots of fun to be had for all ages! A whole host of amazing creatures from reptiles to insects, mammals to birds and invertebrates to amphibians from all over the world. There is plenty to see, admire and handle. All animals are risk and temperament assessed to ensure a fantastic display with the safety of the children and animals always put first. For more information or to book a place, please contact Sonia or Gail at Southampton Sight. Telephone: 023 8076 9882 or e-mail: email@example.com
- Sighted issues with face masks can happen to blind people too!
- Summer Raffle Winners
- The Day The Virus Came – a book to support children talking about their Coronavirus experiences by Simon Lashbrooke-Small
- GOOD NEWS – We are opening the office and our resource centre TODAY
- Walking in a Blind Man’s Shoes
- Everyone loves Cookies!
- 100 Years Young!
- Keeping our Young People socially connected whilst physically distancing
- New ways of working together
- The thrill of sailing when you’re blind