Southampton Sight is delighted to announce that we have been chosen by Associated British Ports in Southampton as their Charity of the Year 2020. Paul Black, who has lived experience of sight loss through his sister, nominated us. Thank you Paul and we look forward to a fantastic year working with ABP. #Southampton #ABPorts @ABPSouthampton
- Sighted issues with face masks can happen to blind people too!
- Summer Raffle Winners
- The Day The Virus Came – a book to support children talking about their Coronavirus experiences by Simon Lashbrooke-Small
- GOOD NEWS – We are opening the office and our resource centre TODAY
- Walking in a Blind Man’s Shoes
- Everyone loves Cookies!
- 100 Years Young!
- Keeping our Young People socially connected whilst physically distancing
- New ways of working together
- The thrill of sailing when you’re blind