We had the most superb time celebrating our volunteers on Thursday 7th June in Volunteers Week – a week set aside each year to recognise the fantastic work of volunteers around the country. Southampton Sight organised an afternoon with cream teas all around and a game of skittles. It was such good fun! the skittles got very competitive but all in good spirit! Thanks to Rownhams House for the kind loan of the crockery which made such a difference. Next year is Southampton Sights 120th year as a society and we have big plans to celebrate our volunteers as they are the ones that have kept the charity thriving -we will keep you updated!
- Retro Mobile Phone with New Technology
- Kate on the Road
- Blind Ambition
- World Braille Day – January 4th
- Making Sight Loss Awareness Training work for Everyone!
- Sight Loss Awareness In Action
- Supporting Southampton University Hospital Trust
- FuturEyes – our new PILOT programme for young people living with sight loss funded by Hampshire IOW Community Foundation #iwill fund @HIWCF @SholingMedia
- School Blog
- Changing Attitudes