We had the most superb time celebrating our volunteers on Thursday 7th June in Volunteers Week – a week set aside each year to recognise the fantastic work of volunteers around the country. Southampton Sight organised an afternoon with cream teas all around and a game of skittles. It was such good fun! the skittles got very competitive but all in good spirit! Thanks to Rownhams House for the kind loan of the crockery which made such a difference. Next year is Southampton Sights 120th year as a society and we have big plans to celebrate our volunteers as they are the ones that have kept the charity thriving -we will keep you updated!
- Eye Health Information Day – Thursday 1st August
- When the blind can see – do we know what we are looking at?
- Ivy’s legacy – we must remember why we were formed, why we exist and who really matters
- Kris’s Blog – My trip on the Lord Nelson
- Free Music Workshop – Friday 12th July
- Sight Loss Frequently Asked Questions
- Thank you Laura
- Shared Spaces
- Life As A Visually Impaired Single Mum
- The fun you have when traveling with passenger assistance through airports – COMMUNICATION MATTERS!