Our own Kate in action who is part of Blind Sailing UK, a charity that encourages blind and visually impaired people to get into racing and compete for their country. Here is a link to the article: Blind Ambition @BlindSailingGBR @JubileeSailing @YandYMagazine www.yachtsandyachting.co.uk
- Bikes, Silent Cars and White Canes – They don’t mix well
- Equality and Diversity in action – great feedback from Kanes Hill Primary School teachers – Penguin and Elephant classes
- UK Airports Hidden Disabilities Scheme
- Problem Solving, Team Building and Cooking your own lunch!
- Retro Mobile Phone with New Technology
- Kate on the Road
- Blind Ambition
- World Braille Day – January 4th
- Making Sight Loss Awareness Training work for Everyone!
- Sight Loss Awareness In Action