Our own Kate in action who is part of Blind Sailing UK, a charity that encourages blind and visually impaired people to get into racing and compete for their country. Here is a link to the article: Blind Ambition @BlindSailingGBR @JubileeSailing @YandYMagazine www.yachtsandyachting.co.uk
- Lived experience has incredible value and needs to be recognised
- Anyone fancy a cuppa next Thursday?
- It takes a village to raise a child
- Barker-Mill Foundation donates more than £4 million to Hampshire projects
- Seeing Science with Closed Eyes
- Good Food Talks
- Kris’s Blog – Communication Revelation
- Prototype App Testing
- Southampton Sight celebrates 120 years delivering support for people living with sight loss in Southampton
- Telling it how it is living as a blind man and letting children walk in his footsteps. Read Kris’s experience with Primary school children in Southampton.