A big thank you to our #amazingvolunteers Dorothy, Karen, Bwalya, Theresa and Ian who made sure our activity bulletins are folded, enveloped and ready to go!
- World Braille Day – January 4th
- Making Sight Loss Awareness Training work for Everyone!
- Sight Loss Awareness In Action
- Supporting Southampton University Hospital Trust
- FuturEyes – our new PILOT programme for young people living with sight loss funded by Hampshire IOW Community Foundation #iwill fund @HIWCF @SholingMedia
- School Blog
- Changing Attitudes
- Driving a RIB and training with Blind Sailing UK #DareDevilKate
- Thank goodness for my white cane
- Access to Work and our experience at Southampton Sight