Dorrie recently celebrated her 100th birthday. What a happy day and what an achievement. She has been coming to Southampton Sight for over 10 years but her history is incredible. She tells us that as a civil servant in the Second World War working as a telephonist she has kept many secrets. She then ran a boarding house in Eastbourne after the war and there were a few secrets to be kept there! Happy Birthday Dorrie!
- Southampton Sight Awareness Challenges for Children
- Southampton Sight News Update
- Opening my eyes to Martial Arts
- Solo travel without sight on the Caledonian Scottish Sleeper
- Crazy Creatures – Saturday 14th March
- When life gives you lemons…make lemonade…?
- Using Statutory Services and Accessible Information – PIP Success @DWP
- A morning with Welsh National Opera
- Low Vision Equipment Day – Wednesday 19th February
- Sailing without sight to Antigua