Wonderful to celebrate Joan’s 100th birthday this week. We couldn’t have a party at the centre so we took the party to Joan – keeping socially distance whilst physically distancing is a challenge but at Southampton Sight we are so proud at how we have coped through lockdown. This is our 121st year supporting people with sight loss in the city and we intend to ensure we continue to do so.
- GOOD NEWS – We are opening the office and our resource centre TODAY
- Walking in a Blind Man’s Shoes
- Everyone loves Cookies!
- 100 Years Young!
- Keeping our Young People socially connected whilst physically distancing
- New ways of working together
- The thrill of sailing when you’re blind
- Thank You!
- Keeping our members socially connected when they can’t be physically connected
- Job Vacancy for Specialist Teaching Assistant – Visually Impaired