Wonderful to celebrate Joan’s 100th birthday this week. We couldn’t have a party at the centre so we took the party to Joan – keeping socially distance whilst physically distancing is a challenge but at Southampton Sight we are so proud at how we have coped through lockdown. This is our 121st year supporting people with sight loss in the city and we intend to ensure we continue to do so.
- Happy Christmas and a virus-free New Year
- Baking Blind Christmas Cook Booklet
- Nominate us for a £1,000 Christmas present this year!
- Stephen Interviewed About Touchscreen Card Readers on BBC’s ‘In Touch’ Radio Programme
- We can be part of the solution – supporting Red Funnel to improve services for people living with sight loss
- Thank You Christina!
- Will New Touchscreen Card Readers Affect How Visually Impaired People Have to Do Their Shopping?
- How do you know that what you do has an IMPACT?
- Kate swaps dry land for a sailing adventure!
- Making My Day!