Wonderful to celebrate Joan’s 100th birthday this week. We couldn’t have a party at the centre so we took the party to Joan – keeping socially distance whilst physically distancing is a challenge but at Southampton Sight we are so proud at how we have coped through lockdown. This is our 121st year supporting people with sight loss in the city and we intend to ensure we continue to do so.
- Sighted issues with face masks can happen to blind people too!
- Summer Raffle Winners
- The Day The Virus Came – a book to support children talking about their Coronavirus experiences by Simon Lashbrooke-Small
- GOOD NEWS – We are opening the office and our resource centre TODAY
- Walking in a Blind Man’s Shoes
- Everyone loves Cookies!
- 100 Years Young!
- Keeping our Young People socially connected whilst physically distancing
- New ways of working together
- The thrill of sailing when you’re blind