The Southampton Sight 100 Club is a lottery that is paid annually and is drawn once a month on the first Monday afternoon. Each number costs £12 a year – that’s £1 a month. 50% of the money received is put in the prize pot and 50% of the money raised goes to Southampton Sight. Since it began in 2010, the Southampton Sight 100 Club Lottery has raised over £6,000 and paid out over £6,000 in prizes! If you are not yet a member and would like to join, please give Mandy a call on 023 8076 9882.
- Sighted issues with face masks can happen to blind people too!
- Summer Raffle Winners
- The Day The Virus Came – a book to support children talking about their Coronavirus experiences by Simon Lashbrooke-Small
- GOOD NEWS – We are opening the office and our resource centre TODAY
- Walking in a Blind Man’s Shoes
- Everyone loves Cookies!
- 100 Years Young!
- Keeping our Young People socially connected whilst physically distancing
- New ways of working together
- The thrill of sailing when you’re blind