- Barker-Mill Foundation donates more than £4 million to Hampshire projects
- It takes a village to raise a child
- Seeing Science with Closed Eyes
- Good Food Talks
- Kris’s Blog – Communication Revelation
- Prototype App Testing
- Southampton Sight celebrates 120 years delivering support for people living with sight loss in Southampton
- Telling it how it is living as a blind man and letting children walk in his footsteps. Read Kris’s experience with Primary school children in Southampton.
- Eye Health Information Day – Thursday 1st August
- When the blind can see – do we know what we are looking at?